This involves 2 anonymous surveys that ask about your experience of the TiLT training. The first survey is to be taken now, and we will email you the second survey in 4-5 weeks.
- Participation is voluntary and unpaid, and you can withdraw at any time.
- We ask for an email address so we can share a link to the follow-up survey in one month’s time. Your email address is not directly linked to the other data we collect, and will be deleted when the survey is complete.
- Your responses will be linked to the demographic data you shared at the beginning of this training. Any information that could be used to identify you will be treated as confidential by the research team.
What is involved?
- If you agree to participate, you will be asked to complete a 5-minute survey now, and a second survey in one month’s time, which will take about 5 to 10 minutes.
- You will be asked a series of questions about your experience of the TiLT training and your behaviours in college. Your answers will help us to understand the impact this training has in college settings, and to improve future trainings.
- Participation in this research is voluntarily and unpaid. If you change your mind, you can choose to exit either survey at any time.
- All of the information you provide should be anonymous in nature. Please refrain from including any personal information that could directly or indirectly identify you in your response to open-ended questions.
Do you collect personal data?
We ask you to provide a contact email address. This email address is not directly linked to any of the other data we collect and will only be used for the purposes of sending you:
(a) a link to the follow-up survey in approximately one month’s time,
(b) a code to enter in the second survey form, which is your unique identifier.
Please be aware that your answers to the survey questions will be linked to the demographic data (gender, ethnicity, and level of study) you provided at the beginning of the training. Any information that could be used to identify you directly or indirectly will be treated as confidential by the research team
What happens to my personal data?
Only the senior researcher on TiLT will be able to link your email address with your unique identifying code. This information will be stored securely in an offline location. Your email address will be deleted once the second survey has been closed, ensuring that the survey data becomes fully anonymous.
What am I consenting to?
By selecting the ‘Accept’ button below, you agree that:
- You have read and understood the information provided on this page
- You consent to participate in this voluntary research study, from which you can withdraw at any time